Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Defining folders for projects, part of Managing Projects with Box.
- Let's talk a little bit of strategy…before we begin creating folders.…There are two major ways you can organize…your folder structure for projects.…First, you can create a folder for Current Projects…and a folder for an archive of projects that are completed.…By doing this, you can have different permissions,…specifically you can say that,…anybody on the team can contribute content…to Current Projects, but they can…only view the Projects Archive.…It also allows us to focus on the Current Projects…because our Current Projects folder isn't cluttered up…with a bunch of projects that are already done.…
We'll then create a folder for each of the projects…within that Current Projects folder.…So we have four current projects right now…that we're going to be working in Box to manage,…LEED Certification, a solar project,…both of those started earlier this year,…the launch of our accreditation team,…and some initial work for the Asian Art Festival.…We also have a project that we want…to move to the archive right now.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Defining folders
- Inviting the team to the project folder
- Changing automated action settings
- Locking and unlocking files
- Commenting on files
- Assigning file-related tasks
- Managing project bidding with Box