Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating the RFP folder structure, part of Managing Projects with Box.
- View Offline
- It's not unusual for larger projects to include…outside consultants or outside suppliers…and we might want to put those out for bid.…It's also true that for some departments…in every organization, bidding on proposals…and managing that process is the type of project…they most frequently do.…And Box is ideally designed to make this type of a project…very easy.…Let me walk you through how you would think about…an RFP or a bidding project, whether it's…a sub-project of something you're working on already…or a free-standing project.…
For example, my company is in the process of…making a determination about a backup power supply…so that when the power goes out here,…we automatically roll over to a diesel or…liquid propane generator, that will then…continue our power in our building.…So the first thing we'll do is we will set up…a folder for that, that will be…for the backup generator RFP.…Within that folder then, we're going to create…a backup generator RFP Evaluation, or our…"RFP Eval" subfolder.…
The purpose of this folder is to have information…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Defining folders
- Inviting the team to the project folder
- Changing automated action settings
- Locking and unlocking files
- Commenting on files
- Assigning file-related tasks
- Managing project bidding with Box