Once you have found the Box plan that is right for you or your organization, you will need to set up a new account at Box.com to get started. In this video, learn how to create a new account, confirm your account, and get to know the Box user interface as you take a tour and access help from Box.
- Regardless of the plan that's right for you,…before you can start using Box,…you need to set up a new account,…could be a new personal free account,…personal pro, a business plan.…Whatever you choose, you'll need to set up the account first…before you can actually sign in and start using it.…That's what we're going to do right now.…Now, if we go to the home page for Box.com,…there's a number of different ways…that we can get to our free account.…That's what we're going to set up in this movie.…One option is to go back to pricing.…
We saw that.…And when we go to pricing,…it takes us to the business plans,…where you're going to find a cost per month.…But we could go to personal plans…and start with the free personal account if we wanted to.…You'll notice with the business plans,…many of them, although you will be paying a monthly fee,…they have a try option, and clicking the Try It button…allows you to try it for a limited time for free.…We'll get to that a little later on in this course.…Right now, we want to create a brand-new free account.…
- Creating a Box.com account
- Uploading files and folders
- Tagging files
- Searching for files
- Creating and editing documents with Box Edit
- Sharing links
- Assigning tasks
- Using Box for Office
- Installing Box Sync
- Using Box on a smartphone or tablet
- Upgrading to Box for Business
Skill Level Beginner
Creating and Giving Business Presentationswith Tatiana Kolovou1h 8m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Store and View Files
3. Use Box Edit
4. Collaborate with Box
5. Use Box Apps
6. Go Mobile with Box
7. Use Box for Business
Next steps1m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.