Just as you would create bookmarks to your favorite websites in your browser, or bookmarks to sites, pages, or other documents in Word, you can create bookmarks in Box to create fast and easy access to folders, files, and any other website. In this movie, you will know how to copy web addresses for Box files, folders, and sites to be used as you create new bookmarks in Box.
- [Instructor] One of the biggest timesavers…here in box is the bookmark.…You can create bookmarks to virtually anything…because box is online.…Everything you look at has its own address…and it can be marked as a bookmark,…or a favorite, you may want to call it.…Things you want to go back to quickly,…or if you're going to be sharing with others,…things you want them to get to quickly.…Could be files, could be pages, webpages, and so on.…Let's take a look now at how to create a new bookmark.…
First of all, you'll just go to the New button,…and you'll see, Bookmark is on the list.…Give it a click and all you need now is a web address.…You'll give it a name, an optional description,…and you'll have created your new bookmark.…But first, you need to find what it is you want to bookmark.…So let's click Cancel.…I have an open tab here where I've gone to box help.…Now, if you wanna follow along with me exactly,…just click Help and it'll open up a separate tab…and I've searched for tasks,…and it's taken me to this nice article…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Creating a Box.com account
- Uploading files and folders
- Tagging files
- Searching for files
- Creating and editing documents with Box Edit
- Sharing links
- Assigning tasks
- Using Box for Office
- Installing Box Sync
- Using Box on a smartphone or tablet
- Upgrading to Box for Business
Skill Level Beginner
Creating and Giving Business Presentationswith Tatiana Kolovou1h 20m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Store and View Files
3. Use Box Edit
4. Collaborate with Box
5. Use Box Apps
6. Go Mobile with Box
7. Use Box for Business
Next steps1m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.