Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Commenting on files, part of Managing Projects with Box.
- As your team is working together on documents…you'll want to make sure that every member of your…project team understands how to do two different things.…One is to make comments, which we'll discuss in this movie…and the other is tasks which you'll see in the next movie.…To be able to work with comments all you're going to do is…click the document to send it into preview…and then you'll enter comments right here.…So this is a document that George needs to use…to be able to enter information about the project…and I'm just going to say replace bracketed items,…items in brackets…with the actual project information.…
If I want to mention somebody I could mention…for example George and I simply start typing…and click on George and we're all set.…So this is the way that I would make a comment…and I can just post that and it gets added.…I could also make a comment that says…"Is this the correct template?"…and maybe I want to make sure that this goes on my task list…so I'm going to just add myself right here.…We'll post this.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Defining folders
- Inviting the team to the project folder
- Changing automated action settings
- Locking and unlocking files
- Commenting on files
- Assigning file-related tasks
- Managing project bidding with Box