Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Changing automated action settings, part of Managing Projects with Box.
- There are some other settings that you may want to change…for the entire project or for specific folders.…For example, we might want to say that…the draft folder will be cleared out on a particular date.…Or that, an entire project…will no longer be shared as of a particular date.…Select the folder that you want to work with.…Click the More button, and go to Folder Settings…to see these Advanced Settings.…
At the top you'll see the Collaboration settings…that are part of the folder property we saw earlier.…Restricting collaboration, sharing links.…But these last two choices are a little different.…You can choose to automatically delete…this folder on a selected date.…And if you do, then you'll select the date…using the calendar picker control right here.…So you would do this for a couple of reasons.…One is, you have a project that is done…and you want to make sure that the draft items in it…for example are deleted because…it's your company policy not to retain those.…
You might also auto-delete a folder when you have a project…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Defining folders
- Inviting the team to the project folder
- Changing automated action settings
- Locking and unlocking files
- Commenting on files
- Assigning file-related tasks
- Managing project bidding with Box