- Creating a Box.com account
- Uploading files and folders
- Tagging files
- Searching for files
- Creating and editing documents with Box Edit
- Sharing links
- Assigning tasks
- Using Box for Office
- Installing Box Sync
- Using Box on a smartphone or tablet
- Upgrading to Box for Business
Skill Level Beginner
- [Instructor] Hi, and welcome to this Essential Training course on Box. I'm David Rivers. Box is an online file sharing and Cloud content management service that is ideal for individuals and even entire businesses. In this course, I'll show you how to begin using Box as we start with the basics, like setting up your free personal Box account, storing and accessing those stored files, adding other apps to Box, editing stored files using Box Edit, and sharing links to those files with others.
We'll also show you how to use Box to collaborate with members of a team and how to take Box on the road using Box Sync and Box for various mobile devices like tablets and smartphones. Then we'll update our Box account to Box for Business. I'll show you hot to use some of the more advanced features, including user management, file versioning, and even reporting. So what do you need to follow along with me in this course? We'll explore that next.
Creating and Giving Business Presentationswith Tatiana Kolovou1h 8m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Store and View Files
3. Use Box Edit
4. Collaborate with Box
5. Use Box Apps
6. Go Mobile with Box
7. Use Box for Business
Next steps1m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.