Join Ray Villalobos for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with list styles, part of Bootstrap 3 Essential Training.
- HTML has three different types of lists:…unordered lists for items in no particular order,…ordered lists where the order of the items has relevance,…and definition lists for dictionary-type definitions.…So let's take a look at how Bootstrap displays these…and some of the options that it provides.…Now this document here shows you…the different types of lists,…starting out with the ordered list,…and on the right you can see…how Bootstrap is displaying it.…It's pretty much what you would expect.…
If, for some reason, you want to turn off styling in a list,…you can add the list unstyle class to a list element.…So we'll take this ordered list…and we'll add a class here…and call that list-unstyled.…So if I save that you can see that all the styles,…like the indentation as well as the bullets,…are no longer present on this list.…But notice that it only affects one of the levels.…So if you had any sublevels…you would have to add that list-unstyled class…in this other section as well.…
You can also make lists appear in-line…
- Understanding containers
- Using the 12-column grid to create a responsive webpage layout
- Creating rows and columns
- Styling content with Bootstrap CSS classes
- Adding CSS styles
- Creating and styling forms
- Creating dropdown menus and buttons
- Adding images and video
Skill Level Beginner
Bootstrap 3: Advanced Web Developmentwith Ray Villalobos3h 28m Intermediate
Entrepreneurship: Bootstrapping Your Businesswith Rudolph Rosenberg1h 6m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Working with the Bootstrap Grid
3. Exploring Basic Bootstrap CSS Classes
4. Adding Other CSS Styles
5. Styling Forms
6. Navigation Components
7. Media Components
8. Content Containers
Next steps1m 43s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.