Join Ray Villalobos for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with the branding and toggle styles, part of Bootstrap 3 Layouts: Responsive Single-Page Design.
- Navigation styles can be challenging…because of the abundance of classes…that Bootstrap uses.…Now, let's go ahead and finish our navigation…by working on the branding style,…as well as the style of the toggle menu.…The branding is the section over here on the left…that right now has the name of my company.…It's getting a little bit lost in that background.…The toggle is what happens when you resize the navigation.…At a certain point,…you get this little button right here.…This could look at little nicer.…Also, if I click on these,…you'll see that I get my navigation…sort of stacked up.…
This could use probably a little bit of a background color.…That's the two things…that we're gonna be working on.…Let's go ahead and switch over…to my HTML.…I'm gonna scroll down,…past my header navigation,…and I'm gonna add another comment right here.…I'll call this Navbar Brand.…These little comments are gonna help you…find things easier…when you're debugging your CSS.…We wanna go to the header…and then the .navbar-brand.…That, in the HTML,…
- Analyzing your markup
- Creating simple column layouts
- Creating basic navigation and a simple carousel
- Modifying Bootstrap styles
- Working with branding and toggle styles
- Adding interactivity
Skill Level Beginner
Bootstrap 3: Advanced Web Developmentwith Ray Villalobos3h 28m Intermediate
1. Understanding Bootstrap Layouts
2. Customizing Bootstrap Styles
3. Adding Interactivity
Next steps2m 50s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.