Join Ray Villalobos for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Bootstrap 4 Essential Training.
- [Instructor] This is a beginner course, but I'm starting with the assumption that there's a few things you already know before going through this course. I'm assuming that you already know the basics of HTML, and CSS and how to work with the file system and have done some basic HTML projects before watching this course. If you need help with basic HTML, check HTML Essential Training. I expect you to have some experience with CSS. If you're just getting started with CSS, make sure you've taken something like CSS Fundamentals.
The exercise files for this course have everything you need to get started, or you can use our practice environments to work with the projects in this course. So if you feel comfortable with these requirements, it's time to get started.
- Creating a basic template
- Reviewing basic styles and typography
- Using colors with Bootstrap
- Working with classes that help you deal with images
- Working with grid containers
- Offsetting columns
- Using list groups to style lists, buttons, and links
- Using breadcrumbs
- Reviewing layout components
- Using form styles
- Working with interactive components
Skill Level Beginner
Responsive CSS with Sass and Compasswith Ray Villalobos3h 22m Intermediate
Building a Responsive Single-Page Design with Sasswith Ray Villalobos4h 55m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Using Basic Styles
3. Mastering Layout with Bootstrap
4. Using Navs and Navbar Components
5. Basic Style Elements
6. Layout Components
7. Using Form Styles
8. Working with Interactive Components
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.