- Bootstrap has a few styles that you can use…related to validation.…So let's explore what you can do…and how you can do this in a way…that is sensible to users with disabilities.…Now, I have just about the simplest form…that you can create right here.…It's really just an input of type="text"…as well as a label.…Now, with Bootstrap, you can add a few classes…that will determine the validation state,…or at least show the validation state to the user,…so in addition to adding this class of form-group here,…we can also add a has-warning right here…and you could see that this input field…now gets a yellow border.…
There is also the has-error…which shows up as red,…and also has-success,…which shows up as green.…If you want the label to also be affected by this class,…you have to add a control-label class here,…so let me do that.…We'll say control-label,…and now both the label…as well as the input field will get that color,…and let's go ahead and try some of these other ones,…so has-error,…you'll see that they're both now red,…
- Understanding containers
- Using the 12-column grid to create a responsive webpage layout
- Creating rows and columns
- Styling content with Bootstrap CSS classes
- Adding CSS styles
- Creating and styling forms
- Creating dropdown menus and buttons
- Adding images and video
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Working with the Bootstrap Grid
3. Exploring Basic Bootstrap CSS Classes
4. Adding Other CSS Styles
5. Styling Forms
6. Navigation Components
7. Media Components
8. Content Containers
Next steps1m 43s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.