Join Ray Villalobos for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the thumbnail style, part of Bootstrap 3 Essential Training.
- Bootstrap provides a class…for working with images that you can also use…with captions for some really nice layouts.…Now, the class is simply called "thumbnail"…and you can use it to create a nice looking grid…of images that works together with the Bootstrap grid.…So, I'm starting out with just a few images…on this simple layout,…and then I have some text down here…that I'm going to insert into each of those images…once I get everything going.…So, right now, in my code, you can see…that I have my navigation,…and then after that a little bit of this text…that's up here, and that is already wrapped…inside a row.…
So, the first thing I'm going to do…is just add another row,…and this row is just going to have everything in here.…So I'm going to put the closing row div right down here…and I'll just space that out a little better.…Then, what I need to do is add a class of "thumbnail"…to each one of these images,…but they need to go in a container.…I'm using Sublime Text, so I can hold down the Option key,…I think that's the Alt key on a PC,…
- Understanding containers
- Using the 12-column grid to create a responsive webpage layout
- Creating rows and columns
- Styling content with Bootstrap CSS classes
- Adding CSS styles
- Creating and styling forms
- Creating dropdown menus and buttons
- Adding images and video
Skill Level Beginner
Bootstrap 3: Advanced Web Developmentwith Ray Villalobos3h 28m Intermediate
Entrepreneurship: Bootstrapping Your Businesswith Rudolph Rosenberg1h 6m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Working with the Bootstrap Grid
3. Exploring Basic Bootstrap CSS Classes
4. Adding Other CSS Styles
5. Styling Forms
6. Navigation Components
7. Media Components
8. Content Containers
Next steps1m 43s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.