Join Ray Villalobos for an in-depth discussion in this video Using multiple column classes, part of Bootstrap 3 Essential Training.
- You can create a lot of layouts…by just using rows and columns…but you can also use the Bootstrap classes…to create the size that behave differently…depending on the breakpoint.…So, let's take a look.…I've loaded up some more realistic content on this page,…so if we take a look at my HTML,…I have a div.…It has a class of services…and then our regular container class,…not the container-fluid,…and in here, we have a headline,…which is Services, which is right here,…and then we have one single row…and that row has different sections.…
And each one of the sections has a class of col-md-4.…It means that at the medium breakpoint,…each one of these sections…will take up four of the twelve columns.…So, I've added some other content in here.…So if you take a look at the styles, that CSS file,…you can see that there's just a couple of styles…to make my page behave and look really nice.…So, what you could see…is if I make this a little smaller at the medium breakpoint,…it's all going to go to a single column layout.…
If I make it a lot wider,…
- Understanding containers
- Using the 12-column grid to create a responsive webpage layout
- Creating rows and columns
- Styling content with Bootstrap CSS classes
- Adding CSS styles
- Creating and styling forms
- Creating dropdown menus and buttons
- Adding images and video
Skill Level Beginner
Bootstrap 3: Advanced Web Developmentwith Ray Villalobos3h 28m Intermediate
Entrepreneurship: Bootstrapping Your Businesswith Rudolph Rosenberg1h 6m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Working with the Bootstrap Grid
3. Exploring Basic Bootstrap CSS Classes
4. Adding Other CSS Styles
5. Styling Forms
6. Navigation Components
7. Media Components
8. Content Containers
Next steps1m 43s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.