Join Ray Villalobos for an in-depth discussion in this video Using miscellaneous styles and sizing, part of Bootstrap 3 Essential Training.
- Bootstrap has some other miscellaneous styles…that can help you do things like handle form states,…as well as resize your input fields.…So let's take a look at how they work.…Now for example, if you want to add…a disabled attribute to an input field,…Bootstrap fades it out as well changes the icon.…So if we come right up here into this Name input field,…we can add a disabled attribute,…and you can see that it shows up…sort of the background in a different color,…and when we roll the mouse over that area,…it shows us a disabled icon,…and I can't click on this now.…
So you could do the same thing to other input field types,…for example, we have a checkbox right here.…And again, all we have to do is…add a disabled attribute here.…Now you can see that it shows up a little lighter,…and I can't click on it anymore.…If you want to do that to this label right here,…then what you need to do is right here in this div,…where you add this class of checkbox,…you can add a disabled class,…and when you roll over this label,…
- Understanding containers
- Using the 12-column grid to create a responsive webpage layout
- Creating rows and columns
- Styling content with Bootstrap CSS classes
- Adding CSS styles
- Creating and styling forms
- Creating dropdown menus and buttons
- Adding images and video
Skill Level Beginner
Bootstrap 3: Advanced Web Developmentwith Ray Villalobos3h 28m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Working with the Bootstrap Grid
3. Exploring Basic Bootstrap CSS Classes
4. Adding Other CSS Styles
5. Styling Forms
6. Navigation Components
7. Media Components
8. Content Containers
Next steps1m 43s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.