- Bootstrap has some styles that can…help you work with inline forms,…that is, forms where it makes sense…to make the layout horizontal,…so let's take a look at this.…Now these styles will apply only to…layouts that are at or bigger than…the SM breakpoint,…or bigger than 768 pixels.…and that's why I'm going to make my…preview really wide here,…and then I'm going to scoot this over…this way so you can see it happen.…So making a form inline is actually…super easy.…
Another thing that's super popular…in the shorter forms is to hide the labels,…and the problem with that is that…screen readers for the disabled are…going to have problems with that,…
- Understanding containers
- Using the 12-column grid to create a responsive webpage layout
- Creating rows and columns
- Styling content with Bootstrap CSS classes
- Adding CSS styles
- Creating and styling forms
- Creating dropdown menus and buttons
- Adding images and video
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Working with the Bootstrap Grid
3. Exploring Basic Bootstrap CSS Classes
4. Adding Other CSS Styles
5. Styling Forms
6. Navigation Components
7. Media Components
8. Content Containers
Next steps1m 43s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.