- If you're a premium member of the lynda.com online training library, you have access to the Exercise Files used throughout this title. In the Exercise Files folder you'll find folders for each chapter in the series. Inside you'll find a folder for each video that has an exercise for you to follow. Once you open one of these folders, you'll see a folder with a starting version of the project so that you can follow along with me as I show you the features in the video. I'll start each movie with this folder on the desktop, and that folder already opened inside my text editor.
If you're a monthly member or an annual member of lynda.com you don't have access to the Exercise Files, but you can follow along from scratch with your own assets. So let's get started with Bootstrap 3 Essential Training.
- Understanding containers
- Using the 12-column grid to create a responsive webpage layout
- Creating rows and columns
- Styling content with Bootstrap CSS classes
- Adding CSS styles
- Creating and styling forms
- Creating dropdown menus and buttons
- Adding images and video
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Working with the Bootstrap Grid
3. Exploring Basic Bootstrap CSS Classes
4. Adding Other CSS Styles
5. Styling Forms
6. Navigation Components
7. Media Components
8. Content Containers
Next steps1m 43s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.