Join Ray Villalobos for an in-depth discussion in this video Using breadcrumbs and pagination styles, part of Bootstrap 3 Essential Training.
- There's a few other navigation-related components…that can help you with things like creating breadcrumbs,…pagers, and numeric pagination.…They're pretty easy to implement,…so let's take a look at some of those.…You can see here that I have a very basic…page with a series of lists.…These particular components are all list-based.…So let's go ahead and start with breadcrumbs.…Now, breadcrumbs are a way of showing the user…where they are in the hierarchy of the website.…So, for example, this page might be in the Grooming section.…
and also have the Services section as its parent,…which is under the main home page.…So, by adding breadcrumbs, I can let the user…navigate quickly to any point in the hierarchy.…And to do that in Bootstrap, all I have to do…is add a class of "breadcrumb" right here,…and once I do that I get this really nice-looking style.…And that's all there is to breadcrumbs.…So, let's look at another navigation element.…
This one is called "pagers."…This essentially lets you create buttons…that allow people to navigate through content,…
- Understanding containers
- Using the 12-column grid to create a responsive webpage layout
- Creating rows and columns
- Styling content with Bootstrap CSS classes
- Adding CSS styles
- Creating and styling forms
- Creating dropdown menus and buttons
- Adding images and video
Skill Level Beginner
Bootstrap 3: Advanced Web Developmentwith Ray Villalobos3h 28m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Working with the Bootstrap Grid
3. Exploring Basic Bootstrap CSS Classes
4. Adding Other CSS Styles
5. Styling Forms
6. Navigation Components
7. Media Components
8. Content Containers
Next steps1m 43s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.