Join Ray Villalobos for an in-depth discussion in this video Using background images and rollovers, part of Bootstrap Layouts: Responsive Single-Page Design.
- So the final page we have to…work on is this testimonials section.…You can see it right here on the page.…There's really not much to the HTML here.…The bootstrap CSS though gives you…a really boring sort of layout.…So we're gonna spice this up by…using background images and doing…a lot of tricks to make the pool quotes look really cool.…So, let's take a look at the HTML first.…So this is the testimonials page that starts right here.…We have a container and we're gonna…switch that out to be a fluid container.…
Because we don't want these to…take up the full width of the browser…even at a very large size.…So we'll switch it to the container fluid.…And it does have a headline here.…But we don't really need it.…It's pretty obvious that these things are quotes from people…so you don't really need the title.…Other than for maybe SEO purposes,…you may wanna keep that title around and just hide it.…And then we have a row that encompasses the entire layout.…
And the layout consists of these four different quotes.…And then you have a block quote.…
- Analyzing your markup
- Creating simple column layouts
- Creating basic navigation and a simple carousel
- Modifying Bootstrap styles
- Working with branding and toggle styles
- Adding interactivity
Skill Level Beginner
Bootstrap 3: Advanced Web Developmentwith Ray Villalobos3h 28m Intermediate
1. Understanding Bootstrap Layouts
2. Customizing Bootstrap Styles
3. Adding Interactivity
Next steps2m 50s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.