Join Ray Villalobos for an in-depth discussion in this video Use the exercise files, part of Bootstrap 4 Essential Training.
- [Man] If you're a premium member of the library, you have access to the exercise files used throughout this title. Inside the exercise files folder, you'll see a folder for each lesson that has examples for you to follow. I'll start each video with a copy of this folder on my desktop. I usually like to rename my folders, I'm going to call this one bootstrap. And this folder will be open in my favorite text editor.
Like with many of my projects, for more advanced users there is a github repository for this course available at this url. It has the advantage of also having a copy of the files at the end of the video. In this project, there is only one file you need to worry about. It's this index.html document that we'll be editing in each one of the videos. If you open up that file in github, you can switch through the different branches by clicking on this popup right here. So for example, oh two oh three b would be chapter two will be three at the beginning of the video.
And oh two oh three e would be how the movie looked at the end of the video in chapter two, movie three. Unfortunately, this version won't include the images, but you'll notice that in the exercise files folder, at the end of the folder, I have all the images I've used throughout this title in a separate folder. If you're a monthly member, or an annual member, you don't have access to the exercise files, but you can follow along from scratch with your own assets.
- Creating a basic template
- Reviewing basic styles and typography
- Using colors with Bootstrap
- Working with classes that help you deal with images
- Working with grid containers
- Offsetting columns
- Using list groups to style lists, buttons, and links
- Using breadcrumbs
- Reviewing layout components
- Using form styles
- Working with interactive components
Skill Level Beginner
Responsive CSS with Sass and Compasswith Ray Villalobos3h 22m Intermediate
Building a Responsive Single-Page Design with Sasswith Ray Villalobos4h 55m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Using Basic Styles
3. Mastering Layout with Bootstrap
4. Using Navs and Navbar Components
5. Basic Style Elements
6. Layout Components
7. Using Form Styles
8. Working with Interactive Components
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.