Up and Running with Bootstrap 2
- Understanding the difference between default and fluid grids
- Nesting with fluid grids
- Creating a thumbnail gallery
- Adding block quotes and lists of text
- Incorporating images and icons
- Adding breadcrumb navigation and pagination
- Using tabs and pills navigation
- Adding dropdown menus to the nav bar, tabs, and pill
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about Up and Running with Bootstrap 2 .
Here are the FAQs that matched your search "" :
- Q: I am trying to create the image carousels shown in this course, and they are not functioning properly. The custom.css file seems to be missing from the exercise files and I think this is the reason. Can you provide it?
- A: custom.css isn't created until the carousel indicators are added. However, these styles have to do with the way the indicators look, and nothinghas to do with the way the carousel functions.Are you sure you're working with Bootstrap 2.x? You download that from here: http://getbootstrap.com/2.3.2/. The carousel changed radically between Bootstrap 2.x and Bootstrap 3, and this course might not work with version 3.
Sorry, there are no matches for your search "" —to search again, type in another word or phrase and click search.
PHP with MySQL Essential Training3,907,848 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,633,291 Views
Git Essential Training2,578,682 Views
iOS 8 App Development with Swift 1 Essential Training999,394 Views
HTML Essential Training3,250,120 Views
Edge Animate Essential Training590,974 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery286,020 Views