- Bootstrap navigation is one of the most…complex components available in the framework.…It's part of a family of elements that all share…the nav class, and there are three different…types of navs that you can create:…including tabs, pills, and navbars.…Let's take a look at the different types…of navs and I'll show you how to work…with the layout options…of the more complex navbar component.…I'm starting out with a simple list of links…and they are in an unordered list right now.…To make these links into a navigation component,…you can add the nav class, and then specify…either tabs, pills, or navbars.…
So let's go ahead and do that.…In this ul, we'll add a class of nav,…and then we'll make them look like tabs…by adding the nav-tabs class.…And when we save, you can see…that they look more like tabs.…If I make this really wide, you can see…when I roll over these, you get…that special style with the rounded edges.…If you want to show one of these as being active,…then you would use, in the list item, you would add…
- Understanding containers
- Using the 12-column grid to create a responsive webpage layout
- Creating rows and columns
- Styling content with Bootstrap CSS classes
- Adding CSS styles
- Creating and styling forms
- Creating dropdown menus and buttons
- Adding images and video
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Working with the Bootstrap Grid
3. Exploring Basic Bootstrap CSS Classes
4. Adding Other CSS Styles
5. Styling Forms
6. Navigation Components
7. Media Components
8. Content Containers
Next steps1m 43s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.