Join Ray Villalobos for an in-depth discussion in this video Tackling a multilevel layout, part of Bootstrap Layouts: Responsive Single-Page Design.
- By now you have everything you need…to make incredible layouts with Bootstrap.…So, let's go ahead and tackle something super challenging.…Let's scroll down to the Staff section, which is right here,…and I wanna do something with this layout…that is gonna be really dynamic.…It's gonna involve rows inside of other rows,…and very complex multi-column commands.…So the way I'm gonna do this is,…I'll just focus on one of these doctors and…duplicate what I do to this one to all of the other ones.…So I'm going to scoot over down to this area,…and that would be right here under staff.…
And I'm gonna modify the way this is done.…So I'm gonna give myself a little bit of space,…just so that I'm very clear about which part of this…section I'm working on.…So I wanna make sure that this row…has got a little bit of space.…I got the three doctors, I can see each of them.…I'm gonna modify the name of this one and call it outer row…because I'm gonna make some inner rows as well.…And what I'll do here is modify this col-sm-4…so that it activates only when the screen is really large.…
- Analyzing your markup
- Creating simple column layouts
- Creating basic navigation and a simple carousel
- Modifying Bootstrap styles
- Working with branding and toggle styles
- Adding interactivity
Skill Level Beginner
Bootstrap 3: Advanced Web Developmentwith Ray Villalobos3h 28m Intermediate
1. Understanding Bootstrap Layouts
2. Customizing Bootstrap Styles
3. Adding Interactivity
Next steps2m 50s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.