In this video, Ray Villalobos looks into the table styles to help make tabular data look great and add responsive as well as other exciting functionality to tables.
- [Narrator] One of the best features in Bootstrap is the…table styles, they make it really easy to build tables…so let's take a look at all the options here.…Now first of all, to make a table look fantastic,…all you have to do is add a table class.…Now without this the tables look okay,…but with the table class, you get some additional spacing…and underlines, you can also use table-inverse…to create a table with a black back ground and white text…and you can also create a table that just has…the head with a black background and white text,…with the thead-inverse class.…
The table-striped class gives you a look…where every other cell has a gray background.…Table-bordered of course will make the tables have a border…and if you use the table-hover class…whenever you put your mouse over an existing row,…that row will highlight, it'll look slightly darker.…We'll take a look at all these in just a second.…Now you add all these table plus styles…to the table so you have to have table,…as well as table-hover for example.…
- Creating a basic template
- Reviewing basic styles and typography
- Using colors with Bootstrap
- Working with classes that help you deal with images
- Working with grid containers
- Offsetting columns
- Using list groups to style lists, buttons, and links
- Using breadcrumbs
- Reviewing layout components
- Using form styles
- Working with interactive components
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 01/05/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: using basic styles, using navs and navbar components, style elements, using layout components, and working with interactive components.
Responsive CSS with Sass and Compasswith Ray Villalobos3h 22m Intermediate
Building a Responsive Single-Page Design with Sasswith Ray Villalobos4h 55m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Using Basic Styles
3. Mastering Layout with Bootstrap
4. Using Navs and Navbar Components
5. Style Element Overview
6. Using Layout Component
7. Using Form Styles
8. Working with Interactive Components
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.