Join Ray Villalobos for an in-depth discussion in this video Styling single-page designs, part of Bootstrap 3 Layouts: Responsive Single-Page Design.
- It's time to start working on our page code.…Since we're not overriding Bootstrap styles,…this should be pretty easy.…Now, I'm also gonna show you…a cool way to take care of browser prefixes.…Now, remember that what I'm calling "pages"…in this document,…since this is a single-page design,…is actually any element on my document…with a class of page.…Everything that I consider a quote, unquote, "page,"…I've given a class of page.…That's what I'm going to target…with these different classes.…
I'm gonna take care of the first two right now,…and there's so much work on some of the later ones…that two will be enough right now.…Let's go ahead and and switch back over…to our style.css.…We will go ahead and place this,…put our navigation code…at the bottom…because we're gonna continue to work…on this page section.…Got some generic page code right here,…but we're gonna be working on the specifics next.…The first on that I need to take care of…is the Mission page,…which is the very first section of the website.…
This is gonna get a pretty simple style.…
- Analyzing your markup
- Creating simple column layouts
- Creating basic navigation and a simple carousel
- Modifying Bootstrap styles
- Working with branding and toggle styles
- Adding interactivity
Skill Level Beginner
Bootstrap 3: Advanced Web Developmentwith Ray Villalobos3h 28m Intermediate
1. Understanding Bootstrap Layouts
2. Customizing Bootstrap Styles
3. Adding Interactivity
Next steps2m 50s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.