Join Ray Villalobos for an in-depth discussion in this video Styling list groups, part of Bootstrap 3 Essential Training.
- List groups are a way of displaying list type content…in a box that makes it similar to the type of interfaces…that you would see on mobile devices.…So you can combine them with other media types…and there's actually a couple of ways of doing these…so we're going to get into those.…Let's go ahead and start by showing you how to…turn this into a standard list group.…We've got an unordered list right now…with some names, and all we have to do…is add the class of list group right here.…And then in each one of these list items…I'm going to add another class here.…
And this one is going to be called…list group item.…And when I do that you get this really cool sort of…mobile device style.…Now if you want to, you can add other things in here,…so one of the things that you can do…is add a badge, that's something really common.…So all you have to do is say, span…and this will have a class of badge…and then we can put a number,…maybe this is the number of visits…that that customer has had.…
And that looks really good,…we can do that anywhere else,…
- Understanding containers
- Using the 12-column grid to create a responsive webpage layout
- Creating rows and columns
- Styling content with Bootstrap CSS classes
- Adding CSS styles
- Creating and styling forms
- Creating dropdown menus and buttons
- Adding images and video
Skill Level Beginner
Bootstrap 3: Advanced Web Developmentwith Ray Villalobos3h 28m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Working with the Bootstrap Grid
3. Exploring Basic Bootstrap CSS Classes
4. Adding Other CSS Styles
5. Styling Forms
6. Navigation Components
7. Media Components
8. Content Containers
Next steps1m 43s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.