In this video, Ray Villalobos shows the different styles available for form element validation, and the contextual classes you can use to highlight state within forms in this version of Bootstrap.
- [Instructor] There's a few classes that let you control…the size as well as the validation styles for forms.…So in addition to the regular input field size, you can also…use form-control-sm as a class to make the input field…smaller and form-control-lg to make it bigger.…You also have the ability to make form groups display…as an inline element and that would mean that the label…and the input field and perhaps any text after that input…field will all show up in the same line.…
So let's take a look at how those work.…Here I have a pretty simple form and at the very top…
- Creating a basic template
- Reviewing basic styles and typography
- Using colors with Bootstrap
- Working with classes that help you deal with images
- Working with grid containers
- Offsetting columns
- Using list groups to style lists, buttons, and links
- Using breadcrumbs
- Reviewing layout components
- Using form styles
- Working with interactive components
Skill Level Beginner
Responsive CSS with Sass and Compasswith Ray Villalobos3h 22m Intermediate
Building a Responsive Single-Page Design with Sasswith Ray Villalobos4h 55m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Using Basic Styles
3. Mastering Layout with Bootstrap
4. Using Navs and Navbar Components
5. Basic Style Elements
6. Layout Components
7. Using Form Styles
8. Working with Interactive Components
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.