- Occasionally you'll run into a problem…where some of your content forces the grid…to do funny things.…In those instances you can use the built-in clearfix class…as well as some special responsive utility classes…to fix those problems.…Let's say for example that we take the GeneralHealth section…and move it over to the first column position.…So I'm going to grab it out of here;…I'm going to put a space right there,…and grab this section, and just cut it out of here,…and paste it right there.…
So let's go ahead and save that.…Now it's showing up right here.…Looks great at this breakpoint,…but if we make this a little smaller,…you can notice that here at this other breakpoint…where it goes into a two-column layout,…the Grooming section is getting pushed over,…and that's because the sizes of these two elements…are different, and this Exotic Pets Section…has much less content,…so it's actually causing this Grooming section to push over.…There's a couple of ways we could try to fix that,…and we could create different rows,…
- Understanding containers
- Using the 12-column grid to create a responsive webpage layout
- Creating rows and columns
- Styling content with Bootstrap CSS classes
- Adding CSS styles
- Creating and styling forms
- Creating dropdown menus and buttons
- Adding images and video
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Working with the Bootstrap Grid
3. Exploring Basic Bootstrap CSS Classes
4. Adding Other CSS Styles
5. Styling Forms
6. Navigation Components
7. Media Components
8. Content Containers
Next steps1m 43s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.