In this video, Ray Villalobos shows the code and classes necessary to create progress bars in Bootstrap 4, including how to style basic contextual classes for different colors, as well as animation and handling changes as progress bars grow and shrink.
- [Instructor] If you need to create progress bars,…Bootstrap makes it easy with a number of classes…to take care of them.…In order to do so, you need two sets of tags.…The main container is the progress container,…and then internally, you create a container…with the progress-bar class.…To control the width and height of the progress bar,…you can either use the width classes,…which are the w-25, 50, 75 or 100,…or directly use the style attribute…to control the width and the height.…
You can also add a label by putting in some text…between the internal progress bar element.…We'll take a look at how to do that in just a minute.…Of course, you also have color styles.…The bars are blue by default or the primary color.…If you want to, you can use…one of the contextual color classes…to change the color of the context of the bar.…Now there is an alternative style…that you can use called progress-bar-striped,…and that gives you a bar…that has some striped sort of bars on it.…If you want to, you can animate that…with progress-bar-animated,…
- Creating a basic template
- Reviewing basic styles and typography
- Using colors with Bootstrap
- Working with classes that help you deal with images
- Working with grid containers
- Offsetting columns
- Using list groups to style lists, buttons, and links
- Using breadcrumbs
- Reviewing layout components
- Using form styles
- Working with interactive components
Skill Level Beginner
Responsive CSS with Sass and Compasswith Ray Villalobos3h 22m Intermediate
Building a Responsive Single-Page Design with Sasswith Ray Villalobos4h 55m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Using Basic Styles
3. Mastering Layout with Bootstrap
4. Using Navs and Navbar Components
5. Basic Style Elements
6. Layout Components
7. Using Form Styles
8. Working with Interactive Components
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.