Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Web and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Understanding the difference between default and fluid grids
- Nesting with fluid grids
- Creating a thumbnail gallery
- Adding block quotes and lists of text
- Incorporating images and icons
- Adding breadcrumb navigation and pagination
- Using tabs and pills navigation
- Adding dropdown menus to the nav bar, tabs, and pill
Skill Level Beginner
Thanks so much for taking the time to watch Up and Running with Bootstrap. I'm excited to share Bootstrap with you, because this great framework will be incorporated into Joomla! 3.0, due to be released in late September 2012. Be sure to check out my other videos at lynda.com, including Website Strategy and Planning, which will help you plan your website before you start building. And if you love Bootstrap and want to try it out as part of a Content Management System, well, you will need to know a Content Management System first. My Joomla! 2.5 Essential Training course is a great way to come up to speed with Joomla! quickly.
Thanks again, and I will see you in another video.