- Hey there, it's Ray again.…I'm really glad you watched this course.…I love Bootstrap 3,…and there's a lot of good resources you can find…right here at lynda.com to take you further.…You should check out…Bootstrap Layouts: Responsive Single-Page Design.…It's a really good project-based course…that goes beyond the basics…and shows you how to transform Bootstrap default styles…into a responsive single-page design.…Another course you can check out…is Boostrap 3: Advanced Web Development.…
It shows you how to work with Bootstrap and PHP…to create dynamic websites with excellent layouts.…Now there's a lot of really good resources…on the web for Bootstrap.…I would definitely check out this website called Bootply.…It's the official Bootstrap editor and playground…and it allows you to create code…or drag and drop different components…to lay out your page quickly.…You can see that it comes with a lot of different templates…that you can quickly load to get your layouts going.…
Another place to check out is the official Bootstrap blog.…
- Understanding containers
- Using the 12-column grid to create a responsive webpage layout
- Creating rows and columns
- Styling content with Bootstrap CSS classes
- Adding CSS styles
- Creating and styling forms
- Creating dropdown menus and buttons
- Adding images and video
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Working with the Bootstrap Grid
3. Exploring Basic Bootstrap CSS Classes
4. Adding Other CSS Styles
5. Styling Forms
6. Navigation Components
7. Media Components
8. Content Containers
Next steps1m 43s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.