Join Ray Villalobos for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Bootstrap 4 Essential Training.
- I really love Bootstrap because I'm the type…of person who likes to get things done.…And for some project, nothing beats how quickly…and easily you can build things using the framework.…If you want to learn more about Bootstrap,…the best place to go is the Bootstrap website.…There are resources including links…to the Bootstrap blog as well as the Expo,…a catalog of well executed Bootstrap sites.…There's a Bootstrap Slack team you can join…to interact with developers as well…as the community of people who love the product.…We have big plans for covering this version,…so be on the lookout for more content.…
Finally, if you want to find out more about me,…you can check out my blog at raybo.org…or follow me @planetoftheweb on GitHub,…Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social media networks.…
- Creating a basic template
- Reviewing basic styles and typography
- Using colors with Bootstrap
- Working with classes that help you deal with images
- Working with grid containers
- Offsetting columns
- Using list groups to style lists, buttons, and links
- Using breadcrumbs
- Reviewing layout components
- Using form styles
- Working with interactive components
Skill Level Beginner
Responsive CSS with Sass and Compasswith Ray Villalobos3h 22m Intermediate
Building a Responsive Single-Page Design with Sasswith Ray Villalobos4h 55m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Using Basic Styles
3. Mastering Layout with Bootstrap
4. Using Navs and Navbar Components
5. Basic Style Elements
6. Layout Components
7. Using Form Styles
8. Working with Interactive Components
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.