Join Ray Villalobos for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Bootstrap Layouts: Responsive Single-Page Design.
- Hey there again, it's Ray Villalobos.…Thanks for watching this course.…If you love Bootstrap and you want to learn more…we've got a ton of content in the library where…you can learn all about the different features…of this framework.…Now if you are getting started you should look at…Up and Running with Bootstrap with Jen Kramer.…It's a great introduction to Bootstrap that…shows you a lot of the features of the framework.…Now in addition to that, you can go see…Adding Interactivity to Your Site.…That has a few of the interactive features…from the framework including things like Planning a…thumbnail gallery as well as Creating modal windows.…
We also have Customizing Bootstrap 3 with LESS.…LESS is a CSS pre-processor that lets you…do Bootstrap in a slightly different way,…with more options and features than…what you can do with plain CSS.…If you're interested in more advanced web development…take a look at one of my other courses,…Bootstrap 3: Advanced Web Development.…This shows you how to use Bootstrap with PHP…
- Analyzing your markup
- Creating simple column layouts
- Creating basic navigation and a simple carousel
- Modifying Bootstrap styles
- Working with branding and toggle styles
- Adding interactivity
Skill Level Beginner
Bootstrap 3: Advanced Web Developmentwith Ray Villalobos3h 28m Intermediate
Up and Running with Sublime Text 2with Kevin Yank1h 40m Beginner
1. Understanding Bootstrap Layouts
2. Customizing Bootstrap Styles
3. Adding Interactivity
Next steps2m 50s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.