Join Ray Villalobos for an in-depth discussion in this video Layout components overview, part of Bootstrap 4 Essential Training.
- Some styles in Bootstrap are designed to help you…quickly create elements for certain types of content.…These are sometimes called design patterns…and Bootstrap has some really useful patterns…for common layout tasks.…Design patterns are predefined through various components.…A jumbotron, for example, is a popular way…to display some content at the top of a website.…Table styles are extremely useful because…they make elements that are challenging to style…look great without a lot of work.…Card layouts are a new design pattern…that is available in this version of Bootstrap.…
They let you create designs that are boxed into…items that look like cards.…Another really useful design pattern is media elements.…They're great for creating lists of items that…need to have photos on one side and headlines…and texts in another.…
- Creating a basic template
- Reviewing basic styles and typography
- Using colors with Bootstrap
- Working with classes that help you deal with images
- Working with grid containers
- Offsetting columns
- Using list groups to style lists, buttons, and links
- Using breadcrumbs
- Reviewing layout components
- Using form styles
- Working with interactive components
Skill Level Beginner
Responsive CSS with Sass and Compasswith Ray Villalobos3h 22m Intermediate
Building a Responsive Single-Page Design with Sasswith Ray Villalobos4h 55m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Using Basic Styles
3. Mastering Layout with Bootstrap
4. Using Navs and Navbar Components
5. Basic Style Elements
6. Layout Components
7. Using Form Styles
8. Working with Interactive Components
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.