Join Ray Villalobos for an in-depth discussion in this video Formatting radio and checkbox controls, part of Bootstrap 3 Essential Training.
- There's a couple of extra options…that you have to keep in mind…when working with radio and button type input fields.…So, let's take a look at the things that we can do.…In this example, I have a super simple form…with a regular input field,…as well as another section with two checkboxes.…Now, just to review, to organize normal input fields…into groups for proper spacing,…you put them inside a div…with a class of form-group, like this.…When you do checkboxes or radio buttons,…you place controls inside a div…with a class naming the type of control,…so you add a div with a class of checkbox, like this.…
And what's different about this…is that the labels are wrapped around the control…instead of traditionally placed next to the controls…and don't have a for attribute.…So we can see this label right here,…it doesn't have the for attribute,…like this label up here,…and this one is on top of the input field,…whereas, this other label, the One name right here,…is sort of embedded inside the label…and that's why it doesn't need this for input type.…
- Understanding containers
- Using the 12-column grid to create a responsive webpage layout
- Creating rows and columns
- Styling content with Bootstrap CSS classes
- Adding CSS styles
- Creating and styling forms
- Creating dropdown menus and buttons
- Adding images and video
Skill Level Beginner
Bootstrap 3: Advanced Web Developmentwith Ray Villalobos3h 28m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Working with the Bootstrap Grid
3. Exploring Basic Bootstrap CSS Classes
4. Adding Other CSS Styles
5. Styling Forms
6. Navigation Components
7. Media Components
8. Content Containers
Next steps1m 43s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.