Join Ray Villalobos for an in-depth discussion in this video Form styles overview, part of Bootstrap 4 Essential Training.
- Technically, forms are something that could be classified…as layout classes, but Bootstrap provides…so many versions and options…that they deserve their own section.…Forms look great in Bootstrap,…but because of the complexity,…you'll need to spend time learning the classes,…as well as the structure of the markup.…There are also different types of form layouts,…so you'll need to get used to patterns…like inline forms, horizontal layouts, and input groups.…There are special styles for validation…and even options to control sizes.…
Form styles are so useful,…I often reuse the Bootstrap form styles…in non-Bootstrap projects.…
- Creating a basic template
- Reviewing basic styles and typography
- Using colors with Bootstrap
- Working with classes that help you deal with images
- Working with grid containers
- Offsetting columns
- Using list groups to style lists, buttons, and links
- Using breadcrumbs
- Reviewing layout components
- Using form styles
- Working with interactive components
Skill Level Beginner
Responsive CSS with Sass and Compasswith Ray Villalobos3h 22m Intermediate
Building a Responsive Single-Page Design with Sasswith Ray Villalobos4h 55m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Using Basic Styles
3. Mastering Layout with Bootstrap
4. Using Navs and Navbar Components
5. Basic Style Elements
6. Layout Components
7. Using Form Styles
8. Working with Interactive Components
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.