- Working with video usually requires some custom CSS…to make sure that it displays properly,…and in something like Bootstrap,…where you have all these different breakpoints,…it would sort of be a pain, 'cause you would have to…account for the different breakpoints…and the different layouts that you're doing.…So thankfully Bootstrap provides…a couple of responsive classes that you can use for that.…Let's go ahead and replace this grooming image…with my own video tag here.…So, I'm going to use the standard video tag…and then the source for this one…is going to be the video folder,…and then it's going to use a file…called "brushing.mp4."…I've added a couple of videos there,…so in my video folder you can see…that we have "Brushing," and then also "Petting."…So we'll start with "brushing.mp4."…I need to add a few attributes here,…just to make things a little bit cleaner.…
So I'll do autoplay, and then show the controls,…and I want to make sure that this is muted,…because I'm going to be talking over this video.…So once we do that, then what we're going to need to do…
- Understanding containers
- Using the 12-column grid to create a responsive webpage layout
- Creating rows and columns
- Styling content with Bootstrap CSS classes
- Adding CSS styles
- Creating and styling forms
- Creating dropdown menus and buttons
- Adding images and video
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Working with the Bootstrap Grid
3. Exploring Basic Bootstrap CSS Classes
4. Adding Other CSS Styles
5. Styling Forms
6. Navigation Components
7. Media Components
8. Content Containers
Next steps1m 43s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.