In this video, Ray Villalobos looks at the additional options you can add to the flex container to modify the behavior of the items within existing containers.
- [Instructor] Let's take a look…at some of the additional options…we can add to the flex container…to modify the behavior of the items within.…Now when you're working with the flex container…you have two options.…You can add additional classes to the container,…and that modifies how all of the internal items work,…or you can modify individual items within the container…with additional classes.…We're going to focus on just the classes…that you can add to the container in this video.…So here's a review of how the regular container works.…
Use the letter d, then an optional breakpoint,…and then if you want to…you can make the container be an inline,…and if you don't include inline…then it's going to be a block container,…and then of course you use the flex keyword.…So the simplest container would be a d dash flex container,…and if you want to you can use the different breakpoints,…sm, md, and then as I mentioned optionally inline.…One of the additional classes…that we can use on the containers…is the direction classes.…
- Creating a basic template
- Reviewing basic styles and typography
- Using colors with Bootstrap
- Working with classes that help you deal with images
- Working with grid containers
- Offsetting columns
- Using list groups to style lists, buttons, and links
- Using breadcrumbs
- Reviewing layout components
- Using form styles
- Working with interactive components
Skill Level Beginner
Responsive CSS with Sass and Compasswith Ray Villalobos3h 22m Intermediate
Building a Responsive Single-Page Design with Sasswith Ray Villalobos4h 55m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Using Basic Styles
3. Mastering Layout with Bootstrap
4. Using Navs and Navbar Components
5. Basic Style Elements
6. Layout Components
7. Using Form Styles
8. Working with Interactive Components
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.