Join Ray Villalobos for an in-depth discussion in this video Fixing our footer, part of Bootstrap 3 Layouts: Responsive Single-Page Design.
- Right so the last thing we have…to deal with is the footer.…It should be a pretty easy CSS style.…We've already started sort of creating…this footer navigation down here.…I'm going to go ahead and clear that out.…I don't think there's any other code…up here that I need to sort of just get rid of.…The navbar-default on the header is fine.…My header navigation.…So I think everything looks great.…We just need to handle, at the very bottom…of the page, the navigation and then the footer.…
I'll just call this footer.…And so let's go ahead and get to it.…There's not much to the footer here.…We're just using some very standard styles…to define a background color.…I like this sort of blue right here…that I'm using.…I think it looks pretty good.…There's not much that we're going to do…to this because I think it's just…sort of going to be a default footer.…Now do note that I'm using the fluid container…here because I do want this footer…to go sort of full width when the page…is very, very wide.…
So let's just keep on going.…
- Analyzing your markup
- Creating simple column layouts
- Creating basic navigation and a simple carousel
- Modifying Bootstrap styles
- Working with branding and toggle styles
- Adding interactivity
Skill Level Beginner
Bootstrap 3: Advanced Web Developmentwith Ray Villalobos3h 28m Intermediate
1. Understanding Bootstrap Layouts
2. Customizing Bootstrap Styles
3. Adding Interactivity
Next steps2m 50s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.