Join Ray Villalobos for an in-depth discussion in this video Downloading and installing manually, part of Bootstrap 3 Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Code Practice
- In the last video I showed you how to create…a basic template using the Bootstrap cd and links.…However there are times when you'll want to work…with the framework without a live connection to the internet…or perhaps you want to customize it just a bit.…So to do that you'll need to install things manually.…Now to get the sites, you'll need to go…to the Bootstrap 3 website.…And from here you want to click on…this Download Bootstrap button…and then click on Download Bootstrap right here,…the first one of these download links.…I'm going to click on that and that's going to download…it to our folder.…
So let's go ahead and switch over to our downloads folder.…And decompress these files.…And let's take a look at what we got.…When you download Bootstrap you'll get three folders.…A CSS folder which has Bootstrap styles,…the fonts folder which has a copy of…all the icons you can use with…the default Bootstrap installation,…and a js folder,…which has all the scripts for Bootstrap's…interactive features.…You'll want to move these files into your project folder.…
- Understanding containers
- Using the 12-column grid to create a responsive webpage layout
- Creating rows and columns
- Styling content with Bootstrap CSS classes
- Adding CSS styles
- Creating and styling forms
- Creating dropdown menus and buttons
- Adding images and video
Skill Level Beginner
Bootstrap 3: Advanced Web Developmentwith Ray Villalobos3h 28m Intermediate
Bootstrapping Your Businesswith Rudolph Rosenberg1h 6m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Working with the Bootstrap Grid
3. Exploring Basic Bootstrap CSS Classes
4. Adding Other CSS Styles
5. Styling Forms
6. Navigation Components
7. Media Components
8. Content Containers
Next steps1m 43s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.