In this video, Ray Villalobos shows how to create popovers. Popovers are another component that lets you display additional content triggered by events like rollovers; however, it's designed to work with clicks in a way that's more complex than tooltips.
- PopOvers are another component that lets you display…additional content triggered by…elements like clicks or hovers.…They're almost exactly like PopOvers,…but they have a title as well as a content section,…and they're displayed a little bit different.…PopOvers also use the tether library,…and you can find more information at this URL…and in order to create PopOver,…you use the data-toggle equals popover element…on a link or a button.…
This is the template that Bootstrap uses…
- Creating a basic template
- Reviewing basic styles and typography
- Using colors with Bootstrap
- Working with classes that help you deal with images
- Working with grid containers
- Offsetting columns
- Using list groups to style lists, buttons, and links
- Using breadcrumbs
- Reviewing layout components
- Using form styles
- Working with interactive components
Skill Level Beginner
Responsive CSS with Sass and Compasswith Ray Villalobos3h 22m Intermediate
Building a Responsive Single-Page Design with Sasswith Ray Villalobos4h 55m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Using Basic Styles
3. Mastering Layout with Bootstrap
4. Using Navs and Navbar Components
5. Basic Style Elements
6. Layout Components
7. Using Form Styles
8. Working with Interactive Components
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.