Join Ray Villalobos for an in-depth discussion in this video Dealing with multiple responsive columns, part of Bootstrap Layouts: Responsive Single-Page Design.
- So in the staff section,…we have an excellent layout as long…as our window is really wide.…When we make this a little bit smaller,…you'll notice that it goes into a stacked layout,…which looks pretty bad.…So we have to fix that.…So let's scoot this over to the side,…and get to work on this section.…We're gonna really be focusing on the individual doctors.…Each one of those is in a grid already.…A three column grid.…Here's a single doctor,…so, can't tell that they're on a three column grid…until you go to this size, right?…And, inside that, we have another sort of sub-grid…that starts off with this row.…
And there we have this photo…that takes up four units of the internal grid.…And then this info which takes…up eight units of the internal grid.…And when we make this smaller,…it's gonna go to another size right there.…So now it's stacked up,…and this is the…medium size that we need to code.…So all we're gonna do,…is right here, we'll add a…col-md-2.…So I want the photo to take up two of the 12 column grid.…
And I want the info to take up…
- Analyzing your markup
- Creating simple column layouts
- Creating basic navigation and a simple carousel
- Modifying Bootstrap styles
- Working with branding and toggle styles
- Adding interactivity
Skill Level Beginner
Bootstrap 3: Advanced Web Developmentwith Ray Villalobos3h 28m Intermediate
1. Understanding Bootstrap Layouts
2. Customizing Bootstrap Styles
3. Adding Interactivity
Next steps2m 50s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.