Join Ray Villalobos for an in-depth discussion in this video Customizing column order with push and pull, part of Bootstrap 3 Essential Training.
- In some designs you may want to control the order…of the columns so that they move…from their original column positions.…You use it to achieve layouts where columns can lie…in different positions depending on…which break points you are targeting.…Bootstrap has a couple of classes you can use…to accomplish this called push and pull.…So I have a slightly different version of my project.…I have removed all the other classes,…and if you are coming from the previous movie,…I have removed the extra rows…so I have just a single row right here…and then all my sections have a col-xs-4…which means that they take up four out of the 12…column grid and therefor works out to be a three-column…design no matter what width I have my browser in.…
And so, what I want to do here is show you that…I can take this first column,…the one with the label General Health…and I can go ahead and push it by a certain number…of columns, so if I say col…at the xs size,…I want to push it, or push this column by one,…then when I save it you should see that this column…
- Understanding containers
- Using the 12-column grid to create a responsive webpage layout
- Creating rows and columns
- Styling content with Bootstrap CSS classes
- Adding CSS styles
- Creating and styling forms
- Creating dropdown menus and buttons
- Adding images and video
Skill Level Beginner
Bootstrap 3: Advanced Web Developmentwith Ray Villalobos3h 28m Intermediate
Entrepreneurship: Bootstrapping Your Businesswith Rudolph Rosenberg1h 6m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Working with the Bootstrap Grid
3. Exploring Basic Bootstrap CSS Classes
4. Adding Other CSS Styles
5. Styling Forms
6. Navigation Components
7. Media Components
8. Content Containers
Next steps1m 43s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.