- View Offline
- Setting up your working environment for Bootstrap and LESS
- Understanding the LESS file structure
- Creating and manipulating LESS variables
- Working with LESS mixins
- Creating custom styles using mixins and variables
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Jen Kramer. Welcome to Customizing Bootstrap 3 with LESS. In this course, I'll show you how to work with LESS to add custom styling to you Bootstrap website. We'll start by configuring your computer with pre pros, a sass and LESS compiler. Next, we'll download Bootstrap's LESS files and explore their structure. We'll work with variables.less which provides lots of control of variables to change colors, fonts, spacing, and more in your Bootstrap site.
Finally, we'll look at the wild and wonderful side Bootstrap including some functions, math, mixens, extending styles, and much more to create some very cool effects. So if you're ready, let's get started with Customizing Bootstrap 3 with LESS.