Join Jen Kramer for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating the modal windows, part of Bootstrap 3: Adding Interactivity to Your Site.
- View Offline
…Now that we have the thumbnails in place, the…next thing we need to configure are the modal windows.…At the end of this video, we'll have a pile…of thumbnails and we'll have a pile of modal windows.…And they will not be talking to each other yet, but we'll at least have…the original content configured and they'll be ready…to link up to talk to each other.…So, to start the modal windows, you're going to need…to get some html out of your exercise files folder.…So, if you open up the exercise files folder, go to…chapter two, go to video number three, go to the start folder.…
Need help getting Bootstrap up and running? Check out Bootstrap 3 Essential Training.
- Installing Bootstrap 3, Sublime Text 2, and jQuery
- Planning the thumbnail gallery
- Creating modal windows
- Creating an image carousel
- Linking images and adding captions
- Changing the carousel rotation
- Laying out and styling a contact form