Join Ray Villalobos for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a basic template using CDNs, part of Bootstrap 3 Essential Training.
- By far the easiest way to install Bootstrap…is to use the CDN code.…Now this is a great option if you're going to be…using the standard Bootstrap version,…because it will be faster for most of your users.…A CDN is a Content Delivery Network,…which means a place that hosts common libraries…like Bootstrap.…Let's go ahead and build a page with a…minimal Bootstrap installation using CDN links.…So I've got my Bootstrap folder opened up…in my Text Editor, I'm using Sublime Text,…and the first thing we're going to need…is a basic index.html page.…
So I'm going to go right here into my folder…and select New File.…And I'm going to call this index.html.…And in here I'm going to type in some very basic…HTML code, and now we're going to need to add…some additional links and HTML.…Now although you can get these from the Bootstrap website,…I've created a special jest where you can get…everything in a single place.…So I'm going to go ahead and grab all this…and copy it to my clipboard, and then come back into my…page and I'm going to put these at the bottom of the page…
- Understanding containers
- Using the 12-column grid to create a responsive webpage layout
- Creating rows and columns
- Styling content with Bootstrap CSS classes
- Adding CSS styles
- Creating and styling forms
- Creating dropdown menus and buttons
- Adding images and video
Skill Level Beginner
Bootstrap 3: Advanced Web Developmentwith Ray Villalobos3h 28m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Working with the Bootstrap Grid
3. Exploring Basic Bootstrap CSS Classes
4. Adding Other CSS Styles
5. Styling Forms
6. Navigation Components
7. Media Components
8. Content Containers
Next steps1m 43s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.