Find out how Bootstrap can transform your standard HTML websites into inspired single-page designs.
- [Ray] Bootstrap is a great way to build responsive sites quickly, and you can learn a lot from reading the documentation. But sometimes, the best way to learn something is by coding it yourself. In this course, I'm gonna walk you through building this site step by step. By working through each of a series of layouts, you'll learn concepts that are common to designing with Bootstrap. For example, I'll show you realistic examples of working with multiple columns in the Bootstrap grid. As you work through these layouts, you'll get a good understanding of how to think about not just specific components, but how they work together to create a cohesive layout.
I'll also show you different techniques that will show you things like animation principles. There's a lot to learn, but that's why you're here, so let's get started.
- Building a header and footer
- Adding styles to your project
- Making your navigation responsive
- Bootstrap layout components
- Using a multicolumn format
- Creating carousels
- Adding interactivity
- Creating animations