In this video, Ray Villalobos shows how to work with checkboxes and radio checkboxes inside forms, which are different than other elements and have special classes; these two share a lot of the same classes.
- [Instructor] There are a number of styles…that are geared towards checkboxes and radio input fields.…They're a little bit different than normal input fields…because their layouts are different.…So let's take a look.…The main container for input fields…related to checkboxes and radio buttons,…is called form-check.…It's different than using the regular input field groups…because it doesn't go inside the input fields themselves,…but instead on a container for these form elements.…
Form-check-label is specifically for the labels…that belong to these type of fields,…and form-check-input is for the checkbox or radio button…input field itself.…Checkboxes and radio buttons display…as block elements by default.…If you want them to display side-by-side,…you can use form-check-inline.…Let's take a look at the form.…So I've added some additional information right here…for the pets.…It's under this field set called Pet Medical Data.…
And it starts right here.…And I've added form-groups already,…for the different form elements.…
- Creating a basic template
- Reviewing basic styles and typography
- Using colors with Bootstrap
- Working with classes that help you deal with images
- Working with grid containers
- Offsetting columns
- Using list groups to style lists, buttons, and links
- Using breadcrumbs
- Reviewing layout components
- Using form styles
- Working with interactive components
Skill Level Beginner
Responsive CSS with Sass and Compasswith Ray Villalobos3h 22m Intermediate
Building a Responsive Single-Page Design with Sasswith Ray Villalobos4h 55m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Using Basic Styles
3. Mastering Layout with Bootstrap
4. Using Navs and Navbar Components
5. Basic Style Elements
6. Layout Components
7. Using Form Styles
8. Working with Interactive Components
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.