In this video, Ray Villalobos looks at a few more classes that allow you to control different elements within the card classes, which are heavily influenced by the options available through Flexbox for layouts.
- [Instructor] There are some other classes…that control how different elements inside cards work.…Let's go ahead and take a look.…So we had the opportunity to add headers…and footers to cards by using,…of course, the class of card-header…for a header and card-footer for a footer.…There are some other elements…that we can add like lists and tabs.…And to do those we're going to need some special classes.…Lists in Bootstrap have a special class of list-group…and we've covered that in a different video.…
However, if you are using a list-group inside a card,…you're going to need to use the list-group-flush class…in order to align the list group properly to the card.…Also, if you are using navs,…you can use card-header-tabs to make sure…that tabs are aligned properly with card layouts.…Let's take a look at how those work in Bootstrap.…So, I've got a similar layout…to what we did in the previous video;…but I've kind of simplified it a bit,…so that all the classes here look the same.…So let's go and add a header and the footer…
- Creating a basic template
- Reviewing basic styles and typography
- Using colors with Bootstrap
- Working with classes that help you deal with images
- Working with grid containers
- Offsetting columns
- Using list groups to style lists, buttons, and links
- Using breadcrumbs
- Reviewing layout components
- Using form styles
- Working with interactive components
Skill Level Beginner
Responsive CSS with Sass and Compasswith Ray Villalobos3h 22m Intermediate
Building a Responsive Single-Page Design with Sasswith Ray Villalobos4h 55m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Using Basic Styles
3. Mastering Layout with Bootstrap
4. Using Navs and Navbar Components
5. Basic Style Elements
6. Layout Components
7. Using Form Styles
8. Working with Interactive Components
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.