In this video, Ray Villalobos shows the classes Bootstrap 4 makes available to help you create and style the look of buttons and other elements.
- [Instructor] There are a few classes that help…you create button groups.…So let's explore them in this video.…There are two options for grouping…together buttons in Bootstrap.…To group simple buttons together you…can use the btn-group class.…There's also a vertical option for button groups…that stack on top of one another.…And those are traditionally used for mobile devices…but you can use them for whatever you want.…Finally, there is a toolbar option that let's you create…groups of button groups.…
Now when you're creating button groups it's a good…idea to use the aria label property to add a little…bit of context to your button groups.…So let's go ahead and implement these.…I've got a pretty simple page here with a bunch…of buttons and we're going to make two different…button groups right here.…So what we'll do is, we'll add a div, and I'm going…to place this first sort of group in here.…And let's go ahead and indent them a little bit.…And we'll add a class of btn-group here.…
So let's go ahead and save that.…
- Creating a basic template
- Reviewing basic styles and typography
- Using colors with Bootstrap
- Working with classes that help you deal with images
- Working with grid containers
- Offsetting columns
- Using list groups to style lists, buttons, and links
- Using breadcrumbs
- Reviewing layout components
- Using form styles
- Working with interactive components
Skill Level Beginner
Responsive CSS with Sass and Compasswith Ray Villalobos3h 22m Intermediate
Building a Responsive Single-Page Design with Sasswith Ray Villalobos4h 55m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Using Basic Styles
3. Mastering Layout with Bootstrap
4. Using Navs and Navbar Components
5. Basic Style Elements
6. Layout Components
7. Using Form Styles
8. Working with Interactive Components
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.