- Analyzing your markup
- Creating simple column layouts
- Creating basic navigation and a simple carousel
- Modifying Bootstrap styles
- Working with branding and toggle styles
- Adding interactivity
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hey there, this is Ray Villalobos, staff author at Lynda.com. And I want to welcome you to bootstrap layouts: responsive single-page design. In this course, I'm gonna show you how to layout a responsive single-page site using the bootstrap framework. I'll start by showing you how to take a standard HTML page and dive deep into how bootstrap layout classes like the containers, rows and columns work. Plus how to work with navigation by adding bootstrap classes. You'll learn how to override bootstrap CSS, handle the styles that you can see as well as the classes that bootstrap injects into your HTML.
We'll work through some challenging layout problems, like using multiple grids and working with responsive columns. Finally, we're gonna learn how to use this scrollspy plugin to highlight our navigation as we scroll, creating a full screen responsive carousel that fades and is always the size of your browser windows. So if you're ready to take your bootstrap skills to the next level. Then let's get started with bootstrap layouts: responsive single-page design.
Bootstrap 3: Advanced Web Developmentwith Ray Villalobos3h 28m Intermediate
1. Understanding Bootstrap Layouts
2. Customizing Bootstrap Styles
3. Adding Interactivity
Next steps2m 50s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.